The entry control: RT1000 – small, robust, cost-optimised
Product enquiry and further information (Contact us form).
ELOTECH's RT1000 offers economical 1-zone control in a robust passively cooled aluminium housing. Its extensive functional range makes the RT1000 a fully-featured PID controller. The two 7-segment displays show the actual and the setpoint temperatures. A SSR power controller switches the heating on/off. The fuse is accessible from the rear. You can either set PID parameters individually or the assign this task to the self-optimising function.
Range of functions:
- ELOTECH PID control algorithm
- 2-point, 3-point and 3-point step control
- Two 7-segment displays
- Self-optimising of PID parameters
- Soft start
- Additional symbols for 2 alarms, heating, cooling, setpoint ramp
- Service interface via Windows software Elovision 3 (configuration interface)
- Individual PID-parameter setting
- Output ratio adoption: Auto, manual
- 2 alarm values
- Setpoint limit (top, bottom)
- Manual output ratio setting
- Ramp function
- Program controller
- Sensor error detection
- Sensor: Thermocouple Type J*
- Set up operation lock
*Further models available on request.
Access all operating levels and carry out all settings in just a few steps. In a few steps you can adjust the parameters and start the self-optimiser or the program controller.