Remote Switching Unit
Welcome to Clarian UK Ltd website.
AUTOMATIC SWITCHING UNIT, TYPE FSA
For unmanned switching stations, weekend houses and breakdown-critical industrial plants (e.g. cooling + heating) For quick, but interrupted re-supply of industrial current circuits, for the reliable availability of electric power supply even in extreme situations and in which accidental releases cannot be ruled out As interface for in-house process control technique and Bus installations.
- Mechanical device with motor drive and gear with electronic controls for the automatic restarting of (safety) switches RCCB Series BS to 63 A, MCB, MP, A Series to 63 A with simplified functions for the remote switching devices FSE
- Additional mechanical blocking with blocking lever that can be sealed with lead
- Display to show ready-for-operation condition (steady burning green LED)
- Alarm display (red LED)
- Fixed automatic 5-time restarting
- Staggered restarting periods
- Alarm contact operation on A1/A2 using pulse contact for release and permanent contact after the 5th try for swtching on (approx. 72 min)
- Selector switch OFF/Reset Autom 5x
- No interruption in function if the supply voltage is stopped
- Rated operating voltage U1/U2
- Relay output for alarm A1/A2
- Permissible ambient conditions
- Indoor assembly, European normal climates
- Ambient operating temperature
- Mechanical/electrical life
- Typical/maximum restarting periods
- instant/10s ; 10/20 s ; 60/70 s ; 10/10 min ; 1/1 h
- Switching delay period from the command
- 40s after switching on the operating voltage
- Minimum distance for switching commands
- Max. current consumption
- Own consumption
- Switching capacity up to max. RCCB/63/4 or MCB 63/4
- Terminals 2x1,5 mm2 or 1x2,5 mm2
- Terminal torques
- Uncontrolled starting of machines is possible!
- DIM. (WxHxD) mm
- ORDER NO.
Automatic Switching unit FSA